Sunday, January 8, 2012

WHERE HAVE I BEEN, YOU ASK??

Hey Lovelies! It's been a very long time since I've written on my blog, and I apologize to all my readers. I have been so busy with trying to get back into school, and gain employment , that I kind of lost inspiration for fashion. Seriously, my ensembles have been so drab and boring that I didn't feel they were blog worthy. But now, I'm back with a vengeance and I'm ready to share my fashion and beauty ideas with all who wants to see. Recently I've been inspired by everything from street fashion to celebrity style, to whats haute on the runways. I also have came up with new ideas for my blog, and a new layout...those changes will be coming soon. So if you want to check out everything fresh and innovative about plus size fashion, CONTINUE TO CHECK OUT MY BLOG!! XXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment